Human Genome Project � A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References by Icon Health Publications
English | 5 Jan. 2004 | ISBN: 059783931X | 192 Pages | PDF | 1 MB
This is a 3-in-1 reference book. It gives a complete medical dictionary covering hundreds of terms and expressions relating to human genome project. It also gives extensive lists of bibliographic citations.
Human Embryology (10th Edition) by Inderbir Singh
English | 2014 | ISBN: 9351521184 | 384 Pages | PDF, CD | 159.98 MB
This new edition has been fully revised to provide undergraduate medical students with the latest information on human embryology.
Human Anatomy and Physiology [3rd Edition]
Wm. C. Brown Company Publishers | 1984 | ISBN: 0697047903 | English | 1010 pages | PDF | 117.6 MB
It presents a well-illustrated, systematic approach to the study of human anatomy without overwhelming the student with excessive technical detail. Three-dimensional flowcharts, a refined histology chapter, summary charts and an appendix containing answers to clinical application or knowledge questions are included.
HTML&CSS: Clear and Concise by Ryan van Rensburg
English | 21 Jun. 2016 | ASIN: B01HFESIHU | 175 Pages | AZW3/MOBI/EPUB/PDF (conv) | 2.01 MB
An easy but comprehensive manual on HTML and CSS. No unnecessary bloat, get straight to the point. Meant for both aspiring web designers and coders.
HTML Beginners � Basics of Web Design by Paul Gibbs
English | 21 Jun. 2016 | ASIN: B01HFLAAJ2 | 311 Pages | AZW3/MOBI/EPUB/PDF (conv) | 2.92 MB
This book has been written from a series of college lectures on Web Design. It is has many exercises and examples which can be downloaded from the web site paulvgibbs.com. The book starts with an introduction to HTML and then takes the reader through the concepts of styles and how to apply them.
There are also chapters on Graphics, JQuery, setting up a web site and looks at HTML 5 and responsive web design concepts.
The book explains issues that you encounter in real world situations and provides the basic examples from which you can then use to further develop. Many of the tutorials consists of a series of examples and tasks which illustrate each point and concentrate on simplified code so that you can see how they are used.
* Introduction � An introduction to HTML.
* HTML Tags � A look at standard HTML Tags.
* Images and Tables � Using images and creating tables.
* Styles and Stylesheets � Different ways to use styles.
* Further Styles � Definitions and further examples.
* Site Examples � A site layout.
* Lists and Menus � Creating navigation.
* Graphics � Graphic concepts and Photoshop.
* Layouts � Some principles of design.
* Adding functionality � JQuery and other features.
* htaccess file � Examples of using an htaccess file.
* Site set up � Domain names and search optimisation.
* Forms � Formatting and layout of forms.
* HTML 5 Design � Features of HTML 5.
* Responsive Design � A responsive design example.
HOX Gene Expression (Molecular Biology Intelligence Unit) by Spyros Papageorgiou
English | Jan. 8, 2007 | ISBN: 0387689893 | 158 Pages | PDF | 11 MB
Hox Gene Expression starts with the amazing discovery of the homeobox twenty-three years ago and follows the exciting path thereafter of a series of breakthroughs in Genetics, Development and Evolution.
Howard Stern Show OCT 20 2016 Thu Wrap Up Show
English | MP3 | Audiobook Collection | All in One | 34 MB
Wrap Up Show OCT 20 2016 Thu (45:25)
* Michael Rapaport & Rich Hollenberg Sit In.
* Rich’s "Hit ‘Em With The Hein" & Baba Booey Stories.
* Wanda Sykes Sits In.
* The Popularity Of Catch Phrases.
* Fantasy Football & Shit Talking.
* Mike Tyson Stories.
* Ronnie & Brent, Michael & The League.
* Sternthology Promo.
* Ronnie’s Sex Tips.
* Plugs & A Little More Fantasy Football.
Stern Files Declassified (45:25-48:07)
* JD’s Stern Show Start.